- Honour and Dignity in Islam (2013-01-18)
- Honour and Dignity in Islam (Arabic) (2013-01-18)
- The prohibition of gharar (2013-01-12)
- Four Kinds Of People (2012-12-28)
- The Best Investment Ever (Maryland 2012) (2012-12-21)
- Can We Raise Good Muslim Children in the West (2012-12-14)
- 2012 Myth-An Islamic Perspective (2012-12-07)
- Do Not Despair from Allah's Mercy (2012-12-06)
- My Mercy Encompasses All (2012-11-30)
- The Eternal Wisdom of Ashura (2012-11-23)
Most Visited Lectures
- 10 Ways to Increase your provision (4908)
- First night in the graveyard (4276)
- Why do We Marry (3700)
- Do we really love the Messenger of Allah (3409)
- You will die 1 (3378)
- Etiquettes of disagreement (2882)
- Learn la ilaha illa Allah (2847)
- It is all about Jannah (2805)
- Introduction to Surat AlAsr (2647)
- Meanings from the Hijrah 1 (2304)
Website InfoNumber of visitor since 03/15/2009: 94241
Welcome to Imam Karim Abuzaid website
Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
The Mission of our Website is to call people to the Religion of Islam - pure and free from any additions, deletions or alterations. It is to adhere to the Path of the Messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) and of the True Believers (The Righteous Predecessors).
Allah has said (what means): Whoever contends with and contradicts the Messenger after guidance has been clearly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that of the Faithful Believers, We shall leave him in the Path he has chosen and land him in Hell, what an evil destination! [An Nisa 4:115].
The Term (The Righteous Predecessors) refers to the first and best three generations of Muslims. They are the Companions (Sahabah) of the Prophet (S), their immediate followers (Tabiun), and the followers of the Tabi'in. These were praised by the Prophet (S): The best of people is my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them [Bukhari and Muslim]. The term applies also to the Scholars of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah after the first three blessed generations who followed their way in belief and practices.
Allah (T) said (what means): The first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirin (those who migrated from Makkah to al-Madinah in obedience to Allah) and the Ansar (the citizens of al-Madinah who gave aid to the Muhajirin), and also those who follow them in the best way; Allah is well pleased with them, and they are with Him [At-Tawbah 9:100].
We ask Allah (ta'ala) to guide us to the truth, to steady our feet, and to forgive our shortcomings.
Imam Karim Abuzaid
Subscribe to mailing-list
To get updates from this website, you can subscribe to our mailing-list. You will get notification for new lectures, articles, news, etc.
To subscribe, please enter your email below:
We have regular lectures at Abu Bakr Mosque. The schedules can be found on CMS website.
Imam Karim Abuzaid gave some lectures on Sharia Academy in video format. You can find it by clicking here
Huda TV broadcasted the lecture from the Imam where you can find it here